We are tired of Trump using our immigrant neighbors as pawns and creating human rights crises at the border and in our communities. We also know that there are many layers of government, corporations, and individuals enabling the deportation and detention machine that is ripping our communities apart.
Here are a few upcoming ways to demand #NoMoreRaids, help #CloseTheCamps, and fight for immigrant justice in the Bay Area:
- Help spread the word about rapid response hotline numbers: bit.ly/CAhotlines
- Join immigrant justice training call on Friday 7/12 at 12pm
- Call ICE Director to demand Armando’s freedom Friday 7/12 from 12-2pm
- Join the Family Solidarity Network action training on Satuday 7/13 from 9:30am-12:30am
- Tell Amazon: Cut Ties with ICE on Monday 7/15 at 12pm at 525 Market St, St
- Learn how to sponsor or host folks once they get to the Bay Area
- Sign and share this petition: bit.ly/closethecampspetition
- More upcoming events here: bitly/bayresistancecal
To Stay Involved:
- Sign up for our immigrant justice committee and we’ll reach out soon to plan next steps
- Learn more about our plans to #SeedTheVote in 2020 (hint: we want to defeat Trump and build our movements for the long haul): bit.ly/seedthevote
- Support the work of these organizations (and others!): Causa Justa :: Just Cause, California Immigrant Policy Center, Mujeres Unidas y Activas, Arab Resource & Organizing Center, Alliance of South Asians Taking Action, United Service Workers West, California Immigrant Youth Justice Alliance, Black Alliance for Just Immigration, Pangea Legal Services, Free SF, Interfaith Movement 4 Human Integrity, PODER, SFILEN, ACILEP and ACUDIR.
Questions? Email email@example.com